Monday, May 30, 2011

Golden and Gorgeous!



This weeks product review is the summer offering from Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals) which is at most BT or Debenhams throughout the country.

Up to queit recently I regulary ignored the Bare Escentuals counter enroute to MAC but I included some in my kit for any sensitive skins. From there I became slightly addicted to their eye colours - its a lovely range, not too expensive, and they have loads of fab natural shades which are very long lasting, perfect for weddings.

Last week I stopped by to pick up their primer, one of my new favourites (Prime Time, can't recommend it enough!) and also picked up their summer kit, Golden and Gorgeous. Its great value at 30.00 as you get a really nice brush (great for defining the crease and contouring),  Honey Eyecolour, a really nice base colour with a golden glow (lovely for bringing out blue eye colour), Copper High Shine Eyecolour which is a really nice burnished gold glitter (although with an annoying applicator) and an eyeliner in bronze.

As is often the way with eyeliner pencils, I found the pigment not strong enough, but its a nice soft pencil for day wear.

Its a great way to try the products and very good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment