Monday, May 9, 2011

Horse Shampoo...the secret to longer locks?


Well now maybe Im a bit slow off the mark on the latest hair product fads but I was sitting in the hairdressers a couple of weeks ago, whinging about my sticky out growing out like Florence Henderson hair and wondering if it was ever going to grow when my colourist told me that I needed to get myself a bottle of horse shampoo. Eyebrow raised quizically I asked for more info and was assured that if I used said horse shampoo my hair would grow quicker. Now, as a grown adult, I am aware that there probably isnt any one product out there that can make my hair grow any quicker and yet I found myself in a chemist/animal perscription place, behind a man actually buying horse antibiotics, clutching a bottle or three of Mane & Tail.

So its been a week and maybe its all in my head (!) but my hair feels stronger...and maybe a fraction longer? I'll give it another three weeks and then be back with a full report. That is if my husband stops neighing at me when I come out of the shower.

1 comment: