Saturday, February 12, 2011

In love with Chanel's Lift Lumiere Foundation!

Having a wander in BT's last Sunday I hovered at the Chanel counter with a view towards having a look at their newest offering Vitalumiere Aqua - another foundation promising ultra light coverage while still being skin perfecting. And well it might be, if you haven't a thing to cover. I know its the current trend in all the colour houses, to produce a nearly not there foundation, but I already have my fav's when it comes to tinted moisturiser (Clinque and Stila if you can find it)

Instead I went with the Lift Lumiere - and its fantastic. Coverage is excellent so you don't need much, skin looks flawless but not cakey and it lasts! Its very moisturising, perfect for drier skins, but doesnt look shiney.

A week in and I can only say good things about this one - its going in the kit!

Not cheap, at €50, but a good investment purchase, especially if you are on the hunt for a really good foundation and are fed up of making expensive mistakes.

Five out of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment