Saturday, February 5, 2011

Foundation Review: Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation

I've been using the new Max Factor foundation for two weeks now and its a decidedly lacklustre response I'm afraid. Its very much a tinted moisturiser rather than a foundation (hence the weightless I guess, but I have to say I have yet to come across a foundation that actually was noticeably heavy - to me, its more about a natural v a caked look!) It is natural but it doesn't last as long as I would like. I really needed to use concealor every day to cover the usual (bags, sags, lines, lumps) as the coverage just wasn't what I would like.

But my biggest bug bear would have to be the one I constantly come across when using so called cheaper foundations - after about a week the odd blackhead and blocked pore starts to appear - and I don't usually get spots at all.
Final rating for Max Factors Xperience Foundation - two out of five!


No comments:

Post a Comment