Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bit slow off the mark....

...I am when it comes to the whole mineral makeup revolution. One experience a few years ago which left me with a talc covered face and flakey dry patches was enough to put me off for life. Until, back in Chanel (again, I know, more on that later) I had to pay at the Bare Minerals counter and while waiting for my card to shout at me about over expenditure on makeup, I started browsing. My eye fell on their eye makeup range, lovely natural shades, perfect for weddings and natural looks. So I chanced my card even further and one week in I have to say I'm a convert. At around €15 each, they are middle of the road cost wise and they mix really well, blend nicely and last a long time. The earthy tones really pick up eye shades beautifully and all in all would have to say I recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment