Sunday, February 6, 2011

Best budget buy so far!

I loved the Organix Self Heating Coconut hair oil treatment - LOVED IT! I often find that hair treatments just don't live up to the promises they make and I struggle to spend €30+ on the likes of Kerastase so I was delighted to find a product, under a tenner, that really makes a difference.

The directions tell you to rub a little of the product between your hands and then apply to your hair about five minutes before your shower. Instead, I applied it at night before bed, leaving it overnight and washing it out the next morning. It smells beautiful and if you take the time to massage into your scalp before spreading it out through your hair, you'll really feel it getting to work.

Next morning after washing, my hair was much softer than usual and behaving its half-curly, half-straight self a lot more than usual!

Five out of five for this one and going straight into my favourites! Also recommending it for those of you on the wedding countdown...

No comments:

Post a Comment