Sunday, November 6, 2011

Neals Yard Beauty Balm....amazing multi-purpose skin fix all!




I've never really been that fond of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - despite having dry skin and being a perfect candidate for it. I loved the smell but I found it greasy and unsuitable to put on the skin - grand for lips and flaky elbows. So I wasn't too excited about trying Neals Yards Beauty Balm but my sister swears by it so figured it was worth a try. And the verdict....its amazing! It can be used in three ways - as a rich exfoliating cleanser, a balancing mask or a deeply nourishing and protecting balm for dry skin. Or you can combine all three steps to recreate an at home facial to decongest and leave your skin glowing.

The balm contains rosehip oil, shea butter, jojoba oil amongst other gorgeous ingredients and is 99.2% organic. It includes a muslin cloth and a handy guide to facial massage to help you get the best out of the balm. I gguarantee if you follow the massage guide with the balm before bed, you'll wake up with younger looking skin!

I picked up mine in London but you can get Neals Yard at fab Limerick store Alchemist Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment