Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Five minute face to brighten dull tired skin!




Have to share this with you guys! Said dull tired face would be my own and recently I had literally five minutes to make myself look beautiful (well alive anyways) and I have to say I was most impressed with this product combo!

Prep

Cleanse was as always with Ponds Cold Cream (as you know I'm obsessed) and removed then with a warm facecloth.
This was followed with the new serum from Lancome, Visionnaire (will do a full review on this in a few weeks when I can really get a handle on the results but the blurb reckons its brilliant).




THEN, I popped on the new BB cream from Garnier (again full review to follow but I LOVE it)

Makeup

Base was Illamasqua's Skinbase foundation - I'm mad about this foundation and one of my favourite makeup artists in the UK is using this on her wedding day and she has to have tried every foundation on the market!



Bronze/Contour was Lancomes mineral powder bronzer, Tropiques MinĂ©rale which has a lovely sheen to it without being sparkly.

Eyebrows were strong, I used Benefits Browzings.



Eyelids were covered with a cream eyeshadow, Bare Study by MAC.

Lashes were Rimmels Glam'Eyes Day to Night.

For the lips then I used Rimmels Kate Moss lippie in 03.


And that's it, a lovely daytime look, done in minutes, that manages to blur the dehydration lines and give a bright look to the face and open the eyes.

PS Entirely aware that tis a picture of Jenn Aniston on the blog rather than myself but twas that type of radiant skin the look gave (and much nicer to look at than my mug :))

No comments:

Post a Comment