Sunday, June 26, 2011

60 second hair saviour!


This week I'm all about a new product from Elvive. Hair is a bit dry and straw like at the moment and I would love to blame the sun but unfortunately its more likely to have been my attacks with the hair dryer/straightener/wand (insert as appropriate!).

So I picked up Elvive Full Restore 5 60 Second Saviour (phew! Is it me or are product names getting longer and longer!) It promises that weak, limp, damaged hair will be restored and replenished and it promises not to weigh down your hair like some intensive treatments do.

And it pretty much does what it says on the tin, it leaves hair a lot softer and shinier - the only thing is I find hair gets greasier a bit quicker than usual. I love that you don't have to wait around for 20 minutes too. Overall, a good purchase and good value. Although I still think I prefer Matrix or Kerastase for hair products you really see a major difference with.

No comments:

Post a Comment