Friday, April 8, 2011

Product Review Clinque Repairware Laser Focus



I have the eyes of an oul wan! Its true. While the rest of my skin is holding up reasonably well, I have full on eye wrinkles. To be fair, its mostly caused by allergies - if its not evil cats making a bee line for me, rubbing themselves off my legs while I sneeze and sniffle, its hayfever. And in the winter, excema hits due to the cold outside and heating systems. All of these make me rub my eyes like a demented person and have all lead to my current wrinkly eye situation.

Not wanting to go down the Botox route, I decided to try out the new Clinque product that claims to reduce wrinkles and general skin problems by up to 63% after 12 weeks.

Well for me, its only been 2 weeks and I have to say I am impressed! The skin around my eyes has definitely improved and Ive been using it on the odd frown line on my forehead too and someone actually asked me if I had had botox at a wedding last weekend! Good sign methinks (either that or I had that bemused too much vino look! )

The only downside is that its a bit drying so I have to make sure to put a fairly strong moisturiser on over it.

Going to keep going until the 12 weeks are up and see if the improvement continues!

While there, I also got their other new product, Even Bette Dark Spot corrector for my mum - review to follow but early signs are looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment